Magnuson Giving Tree
The Giving Tree is a wish list compiled by the Magnuson teachers for
items that would make their teaching efforts just a little easier.
1. Click the check box for the item(s) you plan to purchase.
2. We recommend you print a copy of the page once you've made your selection so you can refer to it for the item description and item # (if applicable) when you are shopping.
3. Complete the rest of the online form. We plan to update this list daily. It would be helpful to have your email address in case we need to contact you should more than one person select an item before the list is updated. If you wish to remain anonymous you can type "anonymous" in the field.
4. Click Submit when finished. This will notify Joni Johnson and the list will be updated.
5. You may go online or visit the store to purchase the item and return it to MCS with your name on it so teachers know who has given the gift to their classroom. You may also e-mail Joni Johnson (email@example.com) if you would like someone to pick your item up.
The items listed below are available at Lakeshore Learning Store (unless another store is listed). This is just where the item was priced and a suggestion for where the item can be purchased. Please note: If you are shopping in the store be sure to mention that you are purchasing the item(s) for Magnuson Christian School when checking out and you will not have to pay sales tax on the item(s). If you would like to give towards an item - a Lakeshore Learning Store gift certificate for any amount would be greatly appreciated by any of the teachers.